The Trends In Bathroom Vanities That Will Make Your Bathroom Shine
A bathroom vanity can be defined as the combination of bathroom sink and the storage surrounds it. Bathroom vanity generally known as being a piece of bathroom cabinetry that is assign to hold the sink or basin and connected with plumbing as well as providing much needed storage. The benchtop also an important part of bathroom vanity. The material of benchtop are available in stone, wood, laminate, and many more. Bathroom vanity are made of different materials from benchtop but they are mostly have waterproof or moisture resistant, due to the fact that the bathroom is the wet area in the house.
Vanity is pretty much one of the centerpiece of the bathroom. There are many types of bathroom vanity, they come in various range of sizes, designs, and shapes. Styles of bathroom vanity also come with variety of styles, it can be modern, minimalist, country style, traditional, or any other style you can think of. The bathroom vanity can be very narrow or wide enough to provide the sink, they can also span the entire length of bathroom wall. The size of the vanity depend on the size of the bathroom itself. Nowadays, vanities are not in rectangular shape only, new design and materials advances means that vanities can have more option and various design such as gentle or sharp curves, have open shelving, integrated sink and many more. You can also see many people having double vanities, where two sinks that are actually set into one vanity unit so two people can use the bathroom at the same time.
When choosing a bathroom vanity, the important thing you need to consider of is the size of the bathroom itself because you might want the proportion that is not too small or too small. You also want the vanity suits your needs, so make sure that your choice of vanity has plenty of storage for toiletries, cleaning products, medicine or anything you want to have easily access to. Now, many people want to at least have one set of towels in their vanity. The functions both for aesthetic purposes or easy access to fresh towels. Combination of drawers and shelves is usually necessary. You also need to decide if you need a single or a double vanity. If you have many people in your house, you might want having a double vanity, by having two sinks in your bathroom could make all the difference, so people will be able to get ready faster without having a frustration. Also remember that the vanity will mainly dictate the style of the bathroom. So, if you want to have a minimalist look or modern look, you should consider not to ornamented the vanity. Or don’t put a simple, plain and clean vanity in a bathroom that is suited to something that fussy. Also don’t forget about the amount of maintenance will be required to your bathroom vanity. A solid timber benchtop might look good, but if you are not prepared to clean and maintain it regularly, it will soon be damage because the water and lose its shine.
I will give you five pictures of trending bathroom vanity below, hope it will give you some idea to your vanity.
- Vintage rustic bathroom vanity, made with pine board with the base of solid wood. These vanities come with many storage and three compartments. The longer one can keep hairdryers, and the smaller one is for cosmetics, or hair ties. With the steel faucet and white sink makes impressions of traditional, classic, and pure. Rustic bathroom vanity has 32,5 inch tall and 35 inch long. The rustic vanities works really well alongside the white walls, white tone hardwood, and brown frame mirror. The bathroom itself radiate a minimalist, traditional, and positive vibes.
- Simple stylish vanity, a simple stylish addition to your bathroom or master bath. This 36 inch single bathroom vanity set any bathroom space together in lively, spa-worthy style. Set it with frame less wall mirror in the bathroom to create a casual and comfortable ensemble the space. Then, organize the white-grey marble top with potted cactus and steel-finished soap dispenser to match this design’s hardware. This simple vanity has storage solution in your space, use the lower layers of shelves to keep fresh towels and a basket of soap or lotion. Then, use the two drawers and cabinet to keep cotton swabs, cleaning supplies, and many more.
- Double modern bathroom vanities, if you are preparing for a day at the beach or just getting ready to work or school, you can clean up in seaside-inspired style with this 60-inch double bathroom vanity with marble on top. These vanities included sink with base material solid and manufactured wood with top stone material. It also will help your space look larger. With two sinks, it makes people easier to wash or even brushing teeth.
- Gorgeous standing vanity, for a timeless feel that will help your space look bigger and spacious. These vanities brings you a style, efficiency, and keep your things organized. A wall hung vanity inspired by mid century modern design. A standing vanity bring a minimalist feel, and sophisticated look for your bathroom and layered with visual interest to the space. Wall hung vanities also raise up the room’s contemporary design and spaciousness of your bathroom. It also can add a vintage charm to modern bathroom setting.
- Wood vintage bathroom vanity, wood vanity provide a natural feel and long lasting vanity, but wood can be pricey if you choose solid wood. So, make sure any wood vanity you buy has sort of protective layer on it, it will help avoid warping and damage issue that occur in wet spaces. overall, this wood vintage give a bathroom a rustic felling and classic vibes.