Five Kitchen Cabinetry Ideas That Will Make Your Kitchen Life Easier
A cabinet is a box shaped piece of furniture that come with doors or drawers for storing variety items. Cabinets usually have one or more doors on the front and occasionally mounted with a lock. Cabinets also have one or more drawers, doors, or shelves. Cabinets mostly made of solid wood or artificial surfaces, and some made with veneers.
There are some options before you decide between custom, stock, steel, or wood for your kitchen cabinetry. This depends on your budget and your choice of style.
- Stock: usually manufactured in a limited number of options, material, and widths. Stock cabinets are the least expensive and may require some filler strips to cover up the spaces between cabinets and walls. But don’t worry there are many variety available and the quality can be as good as custom
- Semi-custom: semi-custom is more expensive than stock cabinets. Semi-custom made by order with many variety of options. Like drawers with slide out or odd sizes, but they are not custom made, so they are not limitless like custom made do.
- Custom made: custom made cabinets made exactly to your specifications, custom made usually come with expensive price. But it is worth it. Having a custom made for your kitchen will maximize your space in design and efficiency in your kitchen. Custom cabinet are specially made to fit all walls. This prevent the cabinet units from being too small or too large.
There are also four types of materials for your cabinets that worth for you to considering.
- Laminate: laminate cabinets come with multiple layers of Kraft paper, laminate are the cheapest option of cabinets. This cabinets may be found in almost every color. But the disadvantageous having laminate cabinets are they are easily to be chipped and also difficult to repair.
- Wood: wood cabinets known as the durability and come with variety of colors, types, and finishes. The price of wood cabinets also fall info a mid-range of price. The downside of wood cabinets is they can warp over time.
- Metal: metal cabinets often made with stainless steel, this material is more expensive than wood material. Metal cabinets usually tend to show scratches and fingerprints easily. But durability and easy to clean are the upside of having this metal material.
- Glass: glass cabinets usually paired with wood cabinets to add some texture and color variation to a space. The upside to having glass cabinet is they are light but because of glass your dishes might be noticeable so you might organized your items so its worth displaying.
Kitchen cabinetry come with variety styles, materials, and finishes. You can also set the tone of your dream kitchen. Wooden cabinets usually finished in clear varnish that will give your kitchen an organic mood. On the other hand, a custom made stainless steel choice will result in a elegant and sophisticated vibes.
From here you will see five kitchen cabinetry pictures that’ll give you some inspiration.
-Modern ogee cabinetry, Example of wood cabinets that come with 3/4 inch-thick with mortise and tenon frame that connects two pieces of wood with ogee detail. With solid wood, slant-bevel, and raised center panel. Also come with 2-5/16 inch wide stiles and rails. Wood cabinets with appliances such as dishwasher, oven, and refrigerators can be seen in this photo. Hardwood floor also build impressions of elegance and natural beauty matched with wood cabinets. This cabinets also provide warmth and traditional looks. The lamps also give the kitchen room rustic and traditional style. burgundy wall and glass cabinets stocked with variety tools and accessories make the kitchen has pleasant looks.
-Glamorous solid blue navy cabinetry, come with solid wood painted blue navy all around the cabinets with white surface mitered frame with eased outside the edges and beaded inside edge details. recessed center panel with 2-5/16 inch large rails and stiles. Blue navy color making a-white-walls match with cabinets. This type of details has a furniture style look especially in modern and Mediterranean style. golden sink makes this kitchen cabinet more modern. The floor with white tiles and the walls with arrow design makes the cabinets shining with blue strong navy. Golden lamps make the wall and cabinets more outstanding. A touch from a square window give a natural sunshine from the outside.
-Stainless steel industrial cabinetry, steel cabinets works really well in this kitchen. Stainless steel is a standing out material in most modern kitchen. Homeowners often seeking steel as their appliances, sinks and cabinets. If you want to create a sleek kitchen, you might want to consider using stainless cabinets. Because steel create a elegance and sophisticated aura. Steel is also durable and it will never warp like wood material. Stainless steel kitchen cabinets also have an industrial look that may be a great complement to just any kitchen. Grey wall, white bar, and stainless steel cabinetry make this kitchen modern and minimalist at the same time. What a great combination!
-Traditional vintage wood cabinets, wood cabinets is one of the most popular material for kitchen cabinets. This picture is using oak wood. Oak Wood cabinets known as the most common type used in kitchen cabinetry, you can even choose the customized one or the stock one. Oak cabinets are popular options for good of reasons. Because the durability and its affordable. Oak is available with variety of cabinets styles and choices. Choosing a wood may be a good for your kitchen, dense grain makes it greatly resistant to damage. Wood cabinets also give a natural look, rustic, and traditional style.
-Amazing white cabinetry, white kitchen cabinetry with 3/4-inch-thickness, come with solid wood, recessed center panel 3 inch wide stiles and rails. White kitchen cabinetry popular because its fresh and clean. White cabinets also radiate positive vibes and represent happiness and purity of your kitchen. It also reflect light and even makes small kitchen feel so spacious. White cabinets also build impression of simple, contemporary, and traditional. You will easily find white cabinets, sinks, drawers, and appliances with with color in it to fit any budget. So you can go wrong with white.#kitchen cabinetry #modern ogee cabinetry #solid blue navy cabinetry #stainless steel industrial cabinetry #traditional vintage wood cabinets #traditional white cabinetry